Min år i Norge

This blog is for my friends, family, and anyone who is thinking about or participating in an exchange program. It will document my everyday life and learning of the language and culture in Norway!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Lengt tid siden min siste post!

Long time since my last post!
Sorry på oppdatering ikke mitt blogg! I haven't been doing too much, but some good stuff has indeed happened. The football team has been doing great, we just recently won the semifinals on our home field 41-0 over Bergen! This Saturday we go for gold against the only team that's defeated us, the Oslo Trolls.
Min norsk går bra, men jeg bør snakker mer. Det klasser med andre utvekslingstudent er fin, og hjelper mye.
Well that's all I can think of for now, so I'll try to update more regularly... Ha det bra!

No comments:

Post a Comment